Create your own sidebar via Visual Composer with drag and drop tech, for almost all pages!
Why does unesco say that judo is the most suitable sport for kids?
- August 23, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
All Judo lovers know that one of the greatest lessons of the sport is already in its own name. The “Gentle Way” transcends sports practice and becomes a way of life.
UNESCO, the United Nations arm for education, science and culture, also highlights judo as a sport that enables healthy relationships with others, using the game and fighting as a dynamic integrator.
In addition, according to the UNESCO study, judo is the best initial training sport for children and young people from four to twenty-one years old as it promotes a comprehensive physical education.
The sport allows, through regular knowledge and practice of the same, the improvement of all psychomotor possibilities: spatial location, perspective, ambidextrous, laterality, play, pull, push, crawl, jump, roll, fall, joint and independent coordination of both hands and feet, among others.
Check out some benefits of Judo:
– Develop the body;
– Improves health;
– It develops agility, balance, speed, coordination and flexibility;
– Develop discipline;
– Develops the ability to analyze the reality that surrounds you;
– Develop values such as honesty, humility, solidarity and respect;
– Develop self-confidence and self-defense;
– Develop self-esteem and avoid bullying;
– Strengthens the spirit.
Bring your child to our academy for an introduction to our classes.
Custom Sidebar For gallery Page
Three recent blog posts
- RYP Judo 🥋 Tournament 2021 Results December 5, 2021
- Darsh Hemwani Won Silver Medal In National Sports Competition 2021 December 3, 2021
- Why does unesco say that judo is the most suitable sport for kids? August 23, 2021